Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cooking

Isabelle and I love to cook together. She is my little sous chef, peeling garlic, measuring ingredients and mixing. This week we tried a couple new recipes that turned out great. Both are Williams-Sonoma recipes and they were easy and delicious. If they look good to you I've added the links to the recipes on the W.S. website.

Isabelle is usually not a picky eater but I wouldn't count squash as one of her favorite vegetables. However, in this dish she ate it up! She also now thinks it's really fun to take pictures of her food and wants to do it at every meal.


For those of you who haven't seen a slice of watermelon before, this is what it looks like.

Pork with Marsala Sauce

Today Isabelle and I went to my friend Cindy's house for lunch and we were in charge of bringing dessert. Isabelle and I looked through my baking book and Isabelle chose to make Maple Pecan Squares. It was a good choice because everybody loved them. Isabelle did a great job!

No comments: