Thursday, June 25, 2009

Madeleine at the Gym

Madeleine started her first official activity today: The Little Gym! You can start taking your wee ones when they are just four months old but we thought seven months would be soon enough. This was Isabelle's main activity for several years and it was fun to be back with Madeleine - she even has the same teacher! She l0-o-oved it!

"This is the most awesome place ever!"

"Shaking this parachute totally made my day!"
"Do you people see how cool I look sitting here?"
"This place tastes delicious too!"
"I'll have the balance beam mastered in no time."

"Did I mention I'm in the 95th %ile for weight? I'm a total over achiever."

"Wait a minute, what's going on here?"
"I rock at gymnastics!"
"Crazy bumpy balls too?!"
"When can we go back?"

6 comments:

neely said...

her thighs are AMAZING!!!

Jennifer said...

That looks so awesome! What a fun thing to do!

Mandy said...

That's adorable! I think she had a good time. :)

Eastiopians said...

I've never seen so many rolls on baby knees before! How adorable! We also loooove the Little Gym. :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Totally love the pics!!! How cute!

The Hull's at #4 said...

What is the age limit on this class? I'm thinkin those bubbles are groovy! :}