Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Little R & R

For our summer vacation this year we went to Eagle Crest Resort near Bend, Oregon. My parents have owned a timeshare there for many years and it's a great place to relax and have fun for a week. My parents, sister and my sister's husband all came and we had a great time swimming, playing golf and tennis, riding bikes and eating yummy food.

Pool Time


Madeleine with a very pregnant Aunt Darla


Some of us golfed, while others observed ladybugs on golf balls,
while still others just enjoyed tasting the ball.
Off for a bike ride. Madeleine was a good sport but was clearly confused as to why she was donning a space helmet and being strapped into a chariot.

See how happy Jason is to be towing these munchkins? Believe me when I say this was not his expression by the end of the trip.
Dining al fresco


What a great vacation!

No comments: